This amazing highly detailed model of Elliot Ness 1932 Cadillac V-16 comes with the following operating features:
The Franklin Mint
- Doors: As on the original Cadillac V-16 PhaetonTM, the front and the rear doors are hinged back to back and may be opened.
- Steering: The front wheels can be positioned for display.
- Hood: Each side of the hood may be opened separately to an angle of about 90 degrees.
- Spare Tires: The spare tires have been permanently mounted on your model.
- Trunk: To store some of your accessories in the trunk, the lid may be lifted.
- Accessories: Two 1:24-scale barrels of “hooch,” a sledge hammer, two “choppers,” a hat and a briefcase are included.
Size: Scale: 1:24